Our dogs are more than pets, they’re family. And we want what’s best for them. But, sometimes picking out the right products is difficult. There are so many choices and so many opinions out there, how can you find the best products for your pet? You can research and read reviews like this one! I have done the hard work for you and compiled a list of products with all their benefits so that you can make a better, more informed decision when you buy.
1. Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse – Best for Bathless Cleaning of Coat and Removing Pet Odor – Mango & Pomegranate Scent, Natural with No Harsh Detergents, Made in USA, 100% Guaranteed
This shampoo is supplied by Paw Choice. It keeps lice and other parasites away from your dog. It’s a dry shampoo, the formula is derived from coconut, waterless and no rinse foam Mousse. You can apply it anytime, especially after surgery. This product is economically and environmentally friendly, removes odor-causing bacteria, and packaged in a bottle that makes it easy to carry about.
2. NEW Anti Itch Oatmeal Spray for Dogs and Cats | 100% All Natural Hypoallergenic Soothing Relief for Dry, Itchy, Bitten or Allergic Damaged Skin | Vet and Pet Approved Treatment
This product is a botanically based oatmeal spray and it stops itching on contact. It contains 100% natural hypoallergenic soothing relief. Produced with baking soda which is suitable for all furs including horses, rabbits, dogs, ferrets, puppies, guinea pigs and cats. It has a fresh apple smell and gives the dog a soothing relief from constantly scratching and biting their skin.
3. Pet Conditioner with Oatmeal & Aloe – Natural Shampoo for Dogs & Cats – Soothing Moisturizer for Dry & Itchy Skin + Coat Support – Hypoallergenic Anti Itch Formula – Great for Sensitive Skin
This pet conditioner contains oatmeal and Aloe Vera. It’s a natural conditioner for dogs and cats. It contains a hypoallergenic anti-itch formula. It’s good at preventing dandruff and itching. It is also effective but takes a lot of work to wash off, especially if the pet is very hairy.
4. Natural Dog Shampoo. Anti-Bacterial – Anti-Fungal- Anti-Itch , Promotes Healthy Hair and Skin, Helps Hot Spots. Shea Butter, Neem and Argan Oil, Aloe Vera and Bentonite. Concentrated-Organic by Moosh
This product boasts of being 100% organic and natural. It lasted longer than any other product I used. It doesn’t contain sulfates, preservatives, or any other chemical. The main attraction about Moosh shampoo, is simply the fact that it contains natural and organic ingredients like Bentonite clay ( which has been known for centuries of its natural healing abilities), Shea butter, Neem, Argan oil, and Aloe Vera. It prevents bacteria’s and fungus from attacking your pet. This product is more expensive than Duke and Daisy and it truly works magic.
5. Hypoallergenic Dog and Cat Shampoo – All Natural with Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Rosemary for Sensitive and Young Skin
You can apply it on dogs and cats. It contains Aloe Vera, honey extract, and chamomile for sensitive skin. It’s not as harsh as the other products, which means you can also apply it on puppies. The downside is that it won’t be as effective as it will be on full grown dogs, protecting them from lice and other bacteria’s.
6. Bodhi Waterless Dog Shampoo | All Natural Dry Shampoo for Dogs or Cats No Rinse Required | 100% Non-Toxic with Natural Extract | Vet and Pet Approved Treatment – Made in USA
This shampoo is a spray for dogs and cats. Just as the name implies, you don’t need to wash it off the pet. If your pet dislikes water, this is the product to buy. You can use the spray to freshen up bedding, car interiors, upholstery or anything where pets odor linger. However, you need to apply more of the product to get the required results.
7. Pro Pet Works Hypoallergenic Organic Oatmeal and Aloe Dog Shampoo+Conditioner For Pets With Sensitive Itchy dry Skin
This shampoo also contains hypoallergenic organic oatmeal and Aloe Vera for pets with allergic itchy dry skin. Works well as a pet deodorizer. It can be used on dogs, cats, ferrets and rabbits. It’s a soap-less and detergent free shampoo. It won’t irritate the dog’s eye, nose or skin while bathing. You would save a lot of money but I prefer using a product that is not multipurpose.
8. Tropiclean Hypo Allergenic Pet Shampoo
This shampoo is for dogs only. It is 70% organic and has a Green Packaging. Its a good product and leaves the Dog with an impressive scent. It’s among the cheapest products. If you have more than one dog, buy this shampoo. With a little drop, it goes a long way and the packaging is the biggest among all the products on review.
9. 4- Ledger Dog Certified Organic Shampoo
This product also boasts of a lot of natural and organic content. It contains Aloe Vera and lemongrass. It doesn’t contain detergent, paraben, sulfate, safe and non-toxic. This is another product I would rate closely to Field Works Moosh shampoo. When you apply a little, it goes a long way to get your dog clean. I would rate this product 4/5.
10. Five Star Natural Dog Shampoo & Conditioner – Soothing for Itchy, Sensitive, Dry Skin – Cleanser, Deodorizer, Moisturizer, Detangler – No Wet Dog Smell – Made in USA
It also prevents dandruff and ideal for dogs with allergies. This shampoo and conditioner are good for a dog with an itchy, sensitive and dry skin. This product doesn’t have a lot of natural and organic ingredients like Field Works Moosh shampoo. I would rate this product 3/5.
Finally, I prefer Field Works Moosh shampoo. I would rate it 5/5, because it contains ingredients that would keep your dog healthy and clean period! Take it or leave it, this is the best product to buy. I still use it on my dog.